Thursday, 30 September 2010
Doctor Who Season 6/7 Spoilers From The Brilliant Book
I've had a glimpse of a cutting from the Doctor Who Brilliant Book 2011, and there are some Season 6/7 spoilers;
- The Doctor will be on trial - twice!
- Who controls the light sculptors?
- You won't believe whats buried under Wembley stadium.
- Scared of the eye in space? You should be.
- Take up thy sins and walk - slowly.
- There won't be a pub quiz on Tuesday because there won't be a pub.
- Beau Geste is cool.
- Bow Street Runners are cool.
- Bromley-By-Bow is cool
- 4 August 1982 - Happy Birthday Ma'am.
- Some lies are too much for the psychic paper.
- I won't take calls from that Prime Minister.
- "Marc, where are you".
- The only water in the forest is the river.
- What awaits the TARDIS at the zero point.
- "12 years on and Rorys still terrified of Granny Grainger."
- I was lost in France.
- "How could a fellow Gallifreyan stoop so low?"
- Horror of Bangkok.
- "Give it up, sweet korn"
- Argonite here?
- An ordinary block of flats.
- "If I saw them walking down the high street, would I think" "I don't think you'd think anything at all, Amy!"
- Find the lady - before she finds you!
- Margaret, come back!
- The Doctor defeats the Sahara desert.
- Susannahs still alive.
- Mill Green on fire.
- The Doctor will get married - twice.
- What are the dangers of Port Olverton?
- 502, but never 503.
- Beware of the Kites.
- A pillar of salt, yes - but not because she looked back, looking back is good.
- They'll have to get a new name for Thanksgiving.
- Pay attention - its not really her.
- Treading through the sand - on the night they came back.
- The shuddering brethren, they'll stick in your mind.
- I'm my own Doctor.
- Octavian wasn't lying.
- Mysterious semblance at the strand of nightmares.
- The bones of the TARDIS.
Nope, this isn't a joke, what do you make of that lot?
PS The book says not all the teasers are true, some are made up.