With thanks to @thedoctorwhopodcast, We have a few new bits of information from the Q & A session at the Asylum of the Daleks Preview screening at the BFI, featuring Matt Smith, Karen Gillan, Arthur Darvill, Steven Moffat and Caroline Skinner.
- This was Karen and Arthur's first time watching the episode
- Matt says Karen and Arthur filmed their last scenes during filming for episode 4
- Richard Bacon confirms Mark Gatiss is in the audience
- Steven Moffat confirms there are no two-parters in series 7
- Matt Smith confirms he WILL be the Doctor in 2013/2014
- Steven Moffat recently had dinner with David Tennant
- Caro Skinner has said there will be several 'live' Doctor Who events in 2013
- Richard E Grant will play a villain in the 2012 Christmas Special
- Steven Moffat: "The Doctor has 13 lives. UNLESS I make something up"
- Asylum of the Daleks is 45 minutes long.
They also tweeted a picture of the panel showing a sneak peak at a new Poster/Image for Asylum of the Daleks:
A Gallery of new pictures from Asylum of the Daleks will be released on the BBC Doctor Who website at midnight.