|(Click for full size)|
Issue 474 of Doctor Who Magazine is a jam-packed one, with a pull-out cover, information on the new series and reveals the most popular stories of the first 50 years of Doctor Who. Not only do we find out the fans favourites but within this issue you can find the answers to:
- Which classic twentieth-century story hits the Top Five for the first time ever?
- Which adventure shoots up the list to become the top story of the Second Doctor’s era?
- Which two recurring monsters see their every appearance land inside the Top 75?
- Which two Doctors find an incredible 50% of their stories inside the top third of the poll?
- Which adventure will be voted the greatest Doctor Who story of all time?
The bumper-sized, 100-page Doctor Who Magazine 474 – with 16 extra pages and a souvenir gatefold cover is on sale from Thursday 29 May, at the usual price of £4.99 from all good retailers.