Life, Doctor Who and Combom have been providing you with the latest Doctor Who news for many years now and we've seen a few members of our team come and go. Our team is quite small right now and we need to expand our team in order to fully function.
It’s been quite a while since we published a post like this, but we think the time is right to get some new writers on-board just ahead of the new series. If you’re interested, read the requirements below and if you think you’re up for it, then we’d love to hear from you.
- Be able to regularly contribute to the site.
- Be able to stay committed to the site.
- Have at least basic English skills. (Punctuation, spelling, etc)
- Preferably have Skype to be part of our Team Chat (text only)
- Your name, age and general location.
- Why you want to join Team Combom.
- What you think you can bring to the site.
- Any past experience.
- A sample Doctor Who news article or any similar work, if available.
- Anything else you wish to add or ask.
Please send your application to our webmaster email, which is webmaster @ combom . co . uk, with the subject ‘Job Application’. Once we receive your application, we will assess whether you’re up for joining Team Combom.
Even if you do not have the time to become a full on member, we would welcome you submitting guest posts that we can publish on the blog on your behalf. You can also submit guest posts as part of your application.
Thanks and we look forward to hearing from you,