First of all, where and when is it broadcasting on it TV? Here are the main places:
- UK: BBC One (HD) at 8.15pm
- USA: 9pm EDT on BBC America
- Canada: 9pm EDT on SPACE
Please note that regardless of your online viewing method, it is delayed, so you'll probably find out via Twitter/Facebook/Chatbox up to a minute or two before it comes through.
I've collected together a few online streaming sites and embeds. You can access this here.
- It says it on the front page, but I'll say it here. A LOT of free online sites put up tons of adverts that are a pain. Make sure you have Adblock installed, and look out for the close button (the X's) on any popups/adverts that may appear. Some sites are a real stinker.
- If you wish to chat, please create a Chatango account. I will most likely block anons as it will get extremely crowded.
- Use Hola Unblocker or Media Hint to access the iPlayer BBC 1 live stream.
- Please note, that these are not recommended due to privacy concerns. They work by routing all your traffic through their servers. Servers and bandwidth need to be paid for and the only thing they have from you is all your activity through their services. If you use them, install it for the stream and uninstall straight afterwards.
If time zones are confusing you, you can click here to immediately compare time zones and your local time.
There are numerous ways you can watch it officially, the main choices are:
- Apple iTunes
- Amazon Instant Video
- Barnes & Noble
- Google Play
- Microsoft XBOX Video
- Samsung Hub
- Sony PSN