Bradford Exchange have announced a new exclusive Doctor Who Time Vortex Mechanical Watch.
It pays homage to the Twelfth Doctor's title sequence with a TARDIS in a gold-plated time spiral and roman numerals on the clock face. On the rear, the name of the watch and some Gallifreyan symbols are engraved onto the surface.The watch comes with a TARDIS blue leather strap and is delivered in a TARDIS blue box with a certificate of authenticity.
Full feature list:
- Full mechanical movement, exposing the inner workings of the watch.
- A stunning face featuring Roman numerals and a gold-plated time spiral - the mysterious ‘Time Vortex’ - with a miniature TARDIS tumbling along it.
- The attractive rear casing is engraved with the name of the watch and Time Lord symbols from Gallifrey.
- It arrives within a custom-designed presentation case and is accompanied by a detailed Certificate of Authenticity.
- With a quality TARDIS-blue leather strap, the watch face measures 1.65 inches (4.2 cm) in diameter (including casing), with a Strap measuring 7 inches (18 cm) in length by 0.75 inch (2 cm) in width.
- As with all collectables, it comes with peace of mind of the Bradford Exchange's famous 120-day guarantee.
(Click to enlarge)
The watch costs £149.95 (or 5x£30) and can be ordered here.
Bradford Exchange have also announced other exclusive Doctor Who products are coming soon over the next several months.