It has been announced that the Doctor Who Festival, previously announced in the UK will also head to Australia! The Festival will be held on the 21st & 22nd November 2015 at the Royal Hall of Industries and Hordern Pavilion - opening at 9am, with a closing time of 6pm.
"The Doctor Who Festival promises fans a unique insight into the imagination and skills put into bringing an episode of Doctor Who to you. This includes exclusive access to the people that make it happen, giving you the chance to get inside the adventure".
Each ticket includes:
- Meet the cast in a Q&A session
- Meet the writers in a Q&A session
- Meet the monsters: interactive workshop
More guest and activity details to be announced closer to November.
Tickets are on sale via Ticketek, with pre-sale between Friday 3rd July 11am- Monday 6th July 9am. On sale to the general public 11am Monday 6th July.
- General adult admission - $195.00
- General child (16 and under) admission - $99.00
- TARDIS adult admission - $365.00
- TARDIS child (16 and under) admission - $265.00
All tickets include a booking fee of $4.95 per transaction.
For full details, visit the official website.