Matt Smith in a recent interview has said the following hint about the final end of Ponds: “There’s something coming up in the final days of the Ponds that was in The Eleventh Hour,” he said. “There’s a shot in that. [Moffat's] been thinking about it that long. He always knew how she was going to… I’m saying too much already.”
Some of my suggestions of what this could be are:
- The Shot of the doctor running past the clock (talked about on the commentary).
- The Duck Pond that hasn't got any ducks.
- The re-use of Mrs Angelo's broach in The Eleventh Hour and The Big Bang.
- One of little Amy's artwork which clearly shows her house on fire.
- The Fact that Rory in the Hospital looks behind him, clearly sees something and gets interrupted and quickly forgets.